Friday, November 26, 2021

Script

First Draft 




First draft review


Now that it has been fully written out, my script does not sound the way that I originally intended it to. I read it over and over and I felt less keen about my idea and something just didn't feel right, and when working on the visualizations, it almost felt cheesy, not like a Thriller. I made it clear at the start of the project that I wanted to treat these first 2 minutes as if there were another 90 minutes to follow after, and so I needed to go away and re-think of better ways that I could make the audience excited for the rest of the film to follow. I still wanted to keep the original idea that I had already established, because I do like the morning routine that reveals the killer at the very beginning of the film.


Final Script


No comments:

Post a Comment

Catch The Rainbow