Sunday, November 28, 2021

Storyboard



I started drawing my storyboard while working on the script, I wanted to try and carefully write and visualize each shot bit by bit. However, I soon realized that the process was taking far too long as I had spent hours making the storyboard, but I had only gotten through half of it. The process was only made longer as I was drawing the frames on paper, which was not efficient and I was also more prone to making mistakes. 



And so I swapped to drawing digitally, I used my iPad and stylus which allowed me to draw with a new touch. I was working faster and the drawings were getting closer to how I visualized them in my mind. I have a drawing app called Procreate, however, I stuck to using the drawing feature on OneNote as I was able to use a storyboard template that suited the organized way that I wanted my storyboard to be.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Catch The Rainbow